There’s 7 different colours in this tray… And just as I finished sorting… The teen Princess, as only this princess can, picked up one of the containers… And simply… Dropped it. All over the dark grey shag pile rug…
1. Who makes cross-stitch kits and throws the beads all in together?!?
2. Can you even discern between crystal honey and sheer maple?!?
3. Why does this child drop everything she touches?!?
4. How much food and stuff can a shag pile carpet contain even though it was vacuumed yesterday?!?
5. Why are the missing beads $20+ per packet on eBay?!?
Im sure there are more questions…
The princess simply exclaimed – oops! You’ll just have to use a different colour!